Boscov’s is a popular department store chain with locations across the Northeast and Midwest United States. If you have a Boscov’s credit card from Comenity Capital Bank, you can easily pay your bill online or by mail. Read on for step-by-step instructions on making a payment through Boscov’s Account Center, using EasyPay, or mailing a check.
Login to Make Online Payments
The easiest way to pay your Boscov’s credit card bill is through the Boscov’s Account Center. This online portal allows you to securely view statements, set up automatic payments.
Follow these steps to make a payment:
- Access https://d.comenity.net/ac/boscovs/public/home
- Enter your username and password. If you don’t have an account yet, click “Register” to set one up.
- Once logged in, click “Make a Payment” under the “Account Summary” section.
- Select whether you want to make a one-time payment or set up recurring automatic payments.
- Enter your checking account information if prompted.
- Specify the amount and date for your payment.
- Review the details and submit the payment.
You’ll receive a confirmation email with your payment details. Payments made by 5 PM ET will be credited the same day.
Use EasyPay for Quick Online Payments
Don’t want to create an account? The EasyPay feature allows you to quickly pay your bill without logging in.
To use EasyPay:
- Go to the Boscov’s EasyPay page ↗.
- Enter your Boscov’s credit card number, ZIP code, and last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Click “Find My Account.”
- Enter your checking account details.
- Choose whether to make a one-time payment or set up automatic payments.
- Specify the date and amount of your payment and submit.
EasyPay will immediately process your payment once submitted.
Pay by Mail
If you prefer to mail a payment, you can send a check or money order to the payment address printed on your monthly statement.
Boscov’s Credit Card – Comenity Bank
PO Box 182273
Columbus, OH, 43218-2273
To ensure your mailed payment is properly credited:
- Include your payment stub from your statement along with your check or money order.
- Write your Boscov’s credit card account number on your check.
- Double check the mailing address for payments printed on your statement.
- Allow 5-7 days for your mailed payment to be received and processed.
Mailed payments must be received by the due date to avoid late fees. Payments received after 1 PM local time on a business day may be credited the next day.
Get Exclusive Cardholder Perks
As a Boscov’s credit card holder, you get access to special financing offers, exclusive discounts, and rewards points.
Some key benefits include:
- Earn 5 reward points per $1 spent at Boscov’s
- Get 10% off your first credit card purchase
- Special cardholder-only bonuses and discounts
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 6 months
Manage your account online to keep track of reward points, available credit, and apply coupons. Linking your Boscov’s credit card to your Boscov’s Rewards account makes earning and redeeming perks easier.
Contact Comenity Bank for Account Assistance
If you have any questions about your Boscov’s credit card, call the 24/7 customer service line at 1-844-271-2778 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918).
Comenity representatives can help with:
- Account balance inquiries
- Payment issues
- Reporting lost or stolen cards
- Requesting credit line increases
- Disputing charges
They can also assist with setting up online account access if you’ve forgotten your username or password.