Getting approved for a Sephora credit card is an exciting milestone for any beauty lover. However, before you can start racking up points and rewards, you need to activate your new card. Activating your Sephora credit card is a simple process that only takes a few minutes.
How to Activate Your Card Online
The fastest way to activate your Sephora credit card is online. Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to the activation website at https://d.comenity.net/ac/sephoracard/public/activate ↗ or https://d.comenity.net/ac/sephoravisa/public/activate ↗ depending on if you have a standard Sephora credit card or Sephora Visa card.
- Enter your Credit Card Account Number and Expiration Date.
- Provide your Social Security Number.
- Enter the Last Four Digits of your Social Security Number again.
- Input your ZIP Code.
- Read and agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Click “Submit” to activate your account.
Once submitted, you should receive a confirmation that your Sephora credit card is now active. The whole process takes less than 5 minutes when done online.
Activating Your Card By Phone
If you prefer to activate your card over the phone, call:
- 1-866-841-5037 for a standard Sephora credit card
- 1-866-864-7787 for a Sephora Visa Signature credit card
You will need to provide the same information listed above to the customer service representative assisting with your activation.
Just let them know you are calling to activate a new Sephora credit card account. Have your account number, security code, and personal information ready to make the process fast and simple.
Using Your Activated Sephora Credit Card
Once your new Sephora credit card is activated, you can start using it right away! Be sure to sign the back of the physical credit card first for security purposes.
Here are some tips for getting the most out of your card:
- Use it at Sephora stores or on Sephora.com to earn points and rewards on all your beauty purchases.
- Take advantage of special financing offers when making large purchases.
- Set up automatic payments to avoid late fees and interest charges.
- Activate text or email alerts to monitor activity and catch fraudulent charges.
- Download the Sephora app to manage your account, redeem rewards, and track your Beauty Insider status.
- Contact customer service with any questions about your account, benefits, and how to redeem your points.
Activating your card is required to access all the perks that come with being a Sephora credit card holder. Follow the easy steps outlined above to verify your identity and start enjoying rewards for the makeup and skincare products you love. With a few quick pieces of information, you’ll be set up to make the most of your Sephora credit card.