Paying your Sephora credit card bill online is a quick and easy way to stay on top of your payments. Sephora offers two different credit cards – the Sephora Credit Card and the Sephora Visa® Credit Card. Here is a step-by-step guide to paying your Sephora credit card bill online through their website.
Login to Pay Your Sephora Credit Card Bill
- Go to the Sephora Credit Account website at https://d.comenity.net/sephora/ ↗
- Select your card type
- Click on “Log In” in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your username and password for your Sephora credit account. If you don’t already have an account, you can register for one.
- Once logged in, you will be directed to the main account page. Click on “Make a Payment” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the amount you would like to pay on your credit card bill. You can choose to make a full payment, minimum payment, or any other amount.
- Select a payment method, such as a bank account, credit card, or debit card.
- Review the payment details and click “Submit Payment” to complete the transaction.
That’s it! By logging into your Sephora credit account, you can easily pay your bill online in just a few steps.
Pay Sephora Credit Card Bill Without Logging In
You can also make a quick payment on your Sephora credit card without having to log in to your account.
For the Sephora Credit Card, go to:
For the Sephora Visa® Credit Card, go to:
On the EasyPay page:
- Enter your Sephora credit card account number
- Enter your billing ZIP or postal code
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN as the identification type
- Select the amount to pay
- Enter payment details for the bank account, card, or e-check to use
- Submit the payment
The fast EasyPay option allows you to pay your Sephora credit card bill in just a few minutes without logging in.
Paying Your Sephora Credit Card Bill by Mail
If you prefer, you can always mail in a payment for your Sephora credit card bill.
- Wait for your monthly paper billing statement to arrive in the mail.
- Write a check for the TOTAL MINIMUM PAYMENT DUE.
- Make the check payable to Sephora Credit Card or Sephora Visa.
- Write your full Account Number on the check.
- Mail the payment check to the address listed on your billing statement.
- Make sure to mail your payment at least 5-7 business days before the due date to ensure it arrives on time.
Mailing Address :
Sephora Card Comenity Bank or Sephora Visa® Credit Card Comenity Bank
PO Box 182273
Columbus, OH, 43218-2273
Mailing in your payment is an easy option if you don’t want to pay online. Just be sure to have your payment arrive by the due date to avoid late fees.
It’s important to note that Sephora does NOT accept credit card bill payments in their retail stores. You cannot go to a Sephora location and pay your credit card bill there.
Contact Sephora Credit Card Customer Service
If you have any questions about your Sephora credit card bill payment options, you can contact customer service at:
- 1-866-841-5037 (Sephora Visa)
- 1-866-864-7787 (Sephora Visa Signature)
- 1-866-702-9946 (Sephora Card)
- TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918
The customer service team can assist with billing inquiries, payment issues, or account management.
Important Billing Fees
- Late Payment Fee: $41
- Returned Payment Fee: $41
Be sure to pay your Sephora credit card bill on time and with valid payment information to avoid extra fees.
Tips for Paying Your Sephora Credit Card Bill
- Try to pay more than the minimum payment due to save on interest fees.
- Set up automatic payments or payment reminders so you never miss a due date.
- Pay early in the billing cycle to get a head start.
- Contact customer service if you need help with payment options.
- Consider consolidating any high-interest debt to a lower rate card.
- Review statements closely and report any fraudulent charges promptly.
Paying your Sephora credit card bill online is quick and simple. Just log into your account, use the EasyPay website, or mail in the payment before the due date. Following these tips will help you manage your account responsibly.